Squats Captions: Are you looking for some really unique and trendy Squats Captions for your social media post? Then I got you covered!
The squat is a strength training exercise that works the muscles in the lower body, including the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes. It is performed by lowering the body down by bending the hips and knees and then returning to a standing position. Squats can be done with or without weight, and are commonly used to build muscle, increase power, and improve overall fitness.
- Intentions + actions= Squats.
- Sore today, strong tomorrow.
- Squat goals.
- Drop it like a squat.
- Squat until your legs fall off.
- Eat, sleep, squat, repeat.
- Sticks and stones may break my bones but squats will make me badass.
- When in doubt, squat it out.
- Shut up and squat.
- Squat like no one is watching.
- Squat till you puke.
- Don’t squat with your spurs on.
- Squat On.
- I only judge people by the depth of their squats.
- When life hands you lemons – SQUAT! Squats make everything better. And if squats don’t, bacon will
- I find a fence a very uncomfortable place to squat my bottom.”
- Women are here to serve men. Look at them, they got to squat to piss. Hell, that proves it.”
- Start training yourself. You don’t have to have been an elite lifter to be a good coach – I sure as hell wasn’t. But you have to at least have been under the bar enough to know why we don’t look up at the bleeding ceiling when we squat!”
- I prefer my music. I’m more of a one-nighter kind of person than to do a squat-down job for three months or whatever.”
- Do your squats, eat pizza, and don’t let anyone be mean to you!
- Drink water, eat your veggies, and do squats.
- Excuses don’t get results.
- Good things come to those who squat.
- I do squats so my ass matches my sass.
- Keep your squats low and your standards high.
- Life has its ups and downs. We call them squats.
- No sweat, no beauty, no squat, no booty.
- here is simply no other exercise, and certainly no machine, that produces the level of muscular stimulation and growth than the correctly performed full squat.”
- The full-range-of-motion exercise known as the squat is the single most useful exercise in the weight room, and our most valuable tool for building strength, power, and size.”
- On the Internet, everyone squats. In real life, the squat rack is always empty. You figure out what this means.”
- Nothing is deeper than love. Except for my squat!
- Read books and do squats. Grow your mind and your butt!
- The only BS I need in my life is breakfast and squats.
- It is the part of cowardliness, and not of virtue, to seek to squat itself in some hollow lurking hole, or to hide under some massive tomb, thereby to shun the strokes of fortune.
- The Packers have lots of owners nobody knows instead of one owner who doesn’t know squat.
- There are few things graven in stone, except that you have to squat or you’re a pussy.
- To be loved, you have to be nice to people, every day. But to be hated, you don’t have to squat!
- Unexpressed good thoughts aren’t worth squatting!
- You get as big as possible from becoming as strong as possible. When I started lifting I went into the gym with that ‘how much can I bench, curl, squat, and deadlift?’ attitude. That’s when I discovered how fast my strength could increase, and it made me crazy intense to get even stronger.”
- The full squat is a perfectly natural position for the leg to occupy.