Sandeep Maheshwari was born on 28 September 1980. Born and brought up in New Delhi, India. Son of Mr. Roop Kishore Maheshwari, who was into aluminum business which later collapsed. He was just like an ordinary person from a middle-class family. Who failed, still tried and struggled in search of success. He, too, faced ups and downs in his life, but what didn’t take him down is his attitude to hold on and undying learning that taught him a true meaning. People have known him as a motivational speaker, a Youtuber who inspires a lot of lives around. Not only this, but he is an entrepreneur and a very good photographer. He owns the company name ‘Imagesbazaar’, which he launched in 2006. And it has the world’s largest collection of Indian images which spreading roots over 45 countries across India with more than 7000 clients.
As a child, he was just like the millions among us who struggled with the failures. At the age of 19, he started doing modeling, but he quit because of the harassment and exploitation he faced during those days. He aimed to change the perspective towards modeling and to make it, safer to those who want to pursue modeling as a career. He did a two-week photography course. And, invest in the equipment he needed.
Along with this, he pursued BCOM from Kirorimal College, Delhi. He opted to drop out in his studies last year because he was not into formal education. And, had a different perspective towards his life and goals. In that phase of his life, he decided to help struggling models. And set up his own company named Mash Audio Visuals Pvt. ltd, in 2001. The next year, i.e., 2002, along with his friends, he started a company that didn’t go well, and within six months, it collapsed due to the loss they suffered. He even managed an event named ‘Dix 2000’, his friend, which also collapsed. But he didn’t stop. He comes up with a book with all of his marketing experience. The book is unique in itself as it reads backward. When he was just 21.
In 2003, he created a world record of clicking 10000 shots with 122 models in just 10 hours and 45 minutes, which is remarkable. He didn’t lose his focus, and he didn’t stop by the temporary world of glamour and adulation surrounded by him. He was just 26 when he launched Imagesbazaar. As it was just a startup, he did many multi-tasking jobs like counseling, photography and tele-calling jobs. He launched many models into the industry successfully without any harassment and exploitation he faced during his time by giving them safer surrounding to pursue their dreams.
He achieved and honored with a lot of titles. And, people started to recognize him. At the age of 29, he was honored with the title of the creative entrepreneur of the year 2013 by Entrepreneur India Summit. The Global Youth Marketing Forum awarded him a Star Youth Achiever. An article was published by Business World magazine as one of India’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs. After that British council also declared an award as a Young Creative Entrepreneur. Later on, a television channel called ‘ET now’ also awarded him a Pioneer of Tomorrow. He also got featured in every leading newspaper, magazine.
Apart from his business and career, he started to motivate people who look at life differently and inspires them in every perspective breaking all the stereotypes and the way people think. He believes in sharing the good things into people as he also went through some difficult times in his life and decided to reach out to people in need by guiding them to the right path. People started to like him and follow him. The morality of living life came from the philosophies like ‘To never fear of failures,’ and ‘Be truthful to self and others.’ He took a mission to make believe everyone that living a life is not difficult into ‘Aasaan hai,’ i.e., easy. He raised as a role model for many people around the world. People adore him as a mentor, a guide, philosopher and youth icon around the globe.
He started a Youtube channel to connect with the people and started taking free life-changing seminars for his followers.
He sticks to his self-made benchmarked and is satisfied and capable of building an entire organization. Which is not only inspiring others but changing the lives and making a difference keeping them motivated.
He believes not to stop at any cost if you want to succeed. Just start from your own money where you start from one rupee or million. But, the key to success is to keep doing hard work and not to lose faith.
Sandeep Maheshwari Quotes
- Not a thousand, find one big reason to do what you want to do. That’s enough.
- Stop criticizing yourself for your failures. Start appreciating yourself for your achievements.
- Be Powerful not to dominate others, but to conquer yourself.
- Education is not just about gathering knowledge, but more so about Learning how to think.
- You have to be powerful, not because, you can beat others, but you have to be powerful for not to get beaten by others.
- The moment you start valuing yourself, the world will start valuing you.
- If the whole world says it is the palm lines due to which my fate is bad, then why can’t I change my palm lines. Remember the one without hands, they also are living their lives.
- SMILE to change the World, don’t let the World change your SMILE.
- What people think about you is not important. What you think about yourself means everything.
Sandeep Maheshwari Motivational Quotes
- Never be afraid to do what you love.
- Success always hugs you in private..! But failure always slaps you in the public..! That’s Life.
Sandeep Maheshwari Best Quotes
- Don’t be too serious about what you think. It’s just your point of view
Sandeep Maheshwari Inspirational Quotes
- The time for action is now.
- Always remember, you are bigger than your problems.
Sandeep Maheshwari Spirituality Quotes
- The ability to detach yourself from your thoughts is your ticket to freedom.
- Meditation should not be torture. It must be fun! Start small, five to ten minutes a day is a great start
Sandeep Maheshwari Quotes on Love
- Love is not a temporary feeling or emotion. Emotion and feeling change, sometimes daily. but true unconditional love is everlasting.
Sandeep Maheshwari Quotes about Life
- You are the answer to all your questions.
- Life is waiting for you. Give your best shot.
- If you have more than you need, simply share it with those who need it most.
- Make your problems adventures and achieve greatness in every situation in life.